Our December Club ride is coming up this Saturday 12/16/17!
We will ride out plan is to ride out of Greenrock, and will gauge ride levels based upon number of people and snow conditions but plan to accommodate all levels of riders. See our Club Rides page for more information on our ride classifications.
Below are times and locations for meeting, all times below are the times we will be leaving the location –
- Ride Leaders –
- Adam Bell – Phone number to be in club email announcement
- Ethan Nemcik – Phone number to be in club email announcement
- Front Range Meeting place – Ted’s place, 287 & 14 – 6:15am.
- Laramie meeting place – McDonald’s – 7:45am, We will stop to fuel the sleds at Big D oil then go over to McDonalds after. They have Wyoming tags if needed and non-ethanol 91 octane fuel.
- Arrive at Greenrock parking area – 8:30am.
- Please be geared up and ready to ride by 9am – We will meet inside of Ethan’s trailer – Chris Burandt Edition fifth wheel pulled by a tan lifted dodge.
For current avalanche conditions, check CAIC prior to the ride to know and understand where avalanche dangers live on the day of the ride. If you do not have avalanche gear please strongly consider the terrain you choose to ride.
Further contact details will be announced on our club email distribution list. If you are not currently a Blizzards member and would like to join us on our ride, please send us a message on our Contact Us page our on our Facebook page!
Blizzards will have our radios on channel 7 sub 7 on the radio for the entire ride up all day during the ride.